We offer one (1) companion ticket, free of charge, to provide support you need and additional assistance during the event. We will require evidence of disability before issuing a Carer ticket. Forms of accepted evidence are listed below. The name on the documentation must match the name on the ticket.
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (or government standard equivalent).
- Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
- Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance.
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Allowance or War or Service Disablement Pension for 80% or more disability.
- Blind or partially sighted registration certificate (BD8 or CVI Certificate) or evidence from an eye specialist, for example an optometrist, that the individual would qualify to be registered as severely sight impaired (blind) or sight impaired (partially sighted).
- A personal letter from a GP, community nurse, social worker or consultation letter that states the individual has a long term impairment or disability and requires assistance
To apply for a Carer ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference and one item from the list above. All Carer tickets must be requested by Friday 7th July 2023 17:00. Any Carer ticket requests after this date are not guaranteed.
Please note that Carer tickets are not issued for temporary ailments or conditions such as a broken limb or pregnancy.
Yes, disabled customers are welcome at We Are FSTVL and we will have a number of disabled facilities on site.
Please get in touch for more details at email@example.com