Terms & Conditions
WE ARE FSTVL 2020 TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All We Are FSTVL Tickets are non-refundable
- We Are FSTVL E-Tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to gain entry to We Are FSTVL
- Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your E-Ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport and driver’s licence. Photocopies are not acceptable
- Doors open at 11:00 am each day (tickets will not be valid prior to this time)
- Last entry per day is at 6pm for Day Ticket holders. If you arrive after this time you will not be allowed into the festival site and your ticket will not be refunded
- All E-Tickets have a unique barcode. Duplicate E-Tickets will be refused at the gate and you will not be able to gain entry to the festival
- All E-Tickets cannot be re-sold on the secondary market. Anyone found to be re-selling their ticket will get their tickets cancelled without refund and will be refused entry into the festival site
- In the event of an event cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded from the point of sale
- The organisers accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged E-Tickets
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission
- Any person attempting to enter the festival under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry
- As a Condition of Entry, all ticket holders and other persons entering the event, will be subject to a search for illegal and prohibited items, by trained security staff, working on behalf of the promoter. Persons will be subjected to Metropolitan Police involvement in the event that illegal or prohibited substance or items are positively indicated by the drug detection dogs, or found on a person, or persons belongings, during the process of a search. There will be a Police presence at the event and the Police have the Power to Stop and Search you if they have reasonable grounds to believe that you are carrying illegal drugs, psychoactive substances, a weapon, stolen property or something that could be used to commit an offence. No refunds will be given to the ticket holder if refused entry, or evicted due to behaviour that threatens the enjoyment and safety of all persons attending the event. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or evict the ticket holder from the premises should, after entry to the event, the ticket holder refuse to abide by the conditions of entry, act in a manner that threatens the safety and enjoyment of other’s, or refuse to being searched after entering the arena if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion that a crime has been committed. In circumstances where there is a belief that individuals are using, or dealing illegal drugs, or psychoactive substances or have committed another crime, the Metropolitan Police will be notified
- We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: Your own food and drink; bottles; cans; glass containers; Animals (except for assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares and flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on poles; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; BBQ’s and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; bicycles
- No re-admissions or pass-outs will be allowed
- E-Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event
- The organiser reserve the right to change the artist bill without prior notification and no refunds will be processed due to artist bill change /cancellation
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Lime Green Events Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Lime Green Events Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lime Green Events Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Lime Green Events Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Lime Green Events Ltd
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Lime Green Events Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Lime Green Events Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Lime Green Events Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Lime Green Events Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Lime Green Events Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Lime Green Events Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Lime Green Events Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Lime Green Events Ltd details
Lime Green Events Ltd
Damyns Hall Aerodrome, Aveley Road, Upminster, England, RM14 2TN