Yes, you can arrive any day your ticket is valid for. Please note that we operate a strict no re-entry policy. Once you have left the site, you won’t be able to return.
VIP tickets include; A priority queue jump, posh loos, VIP bars, delicious street food, relaxing lounge areas and comfy seating.
The event arena opening times are subject to change and We Are FSTVL reserves the right to change these.
We operate a strict NO RE-ENTRY POLICY. No re-admissions or pass-outs will be allowed.
If you have a camping ticket and you leave the festival site you WILL NOT BE ALLOWED RE-ENTRY
If you have a day ticket and you leave the festival site you WILL NOT BE ALLOWED RE-ENTRY
If you have a Weekend Ticket WITHOUT camping you WILL NOT BE ALLOWED RE-ENTRY ON INDIVIDUAL DAYS. On leaving the event after each day you will need to produce the ticket for the next day to gain re-entry
Yes, disabled customers are welcome at We Are FSTVL and we will have a number of disabled facilities on site.
Please get in touch for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
No, fires are not permitted in the Campsite or Arena at any time, this includes the use of camping stoves/butane stoves. Smoking is also not permitted within your tent, accommodation unit or enclosed public spaces. Anybody who attempts to set fire to their tent on the campsite will be ejected from We Are FSTVL by security.
Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue:
- Glass, including perfume and aftershave bottles
- Illegal substances & Illegal/Legal highs (Including Nitrous Oxide)
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as an offensive weapon
- No bag bigger than an A4 size will be permitted into the event
- Full body camouflage wear or workwear are not permitted into the event
- Portable Laser Equipment or Laser Pens
- Items of clothing that can be adapted to fully cover the face are not permitted into the event
- Full face masks
- Professional audio, audio-visual, film, or video recording equipment
- Flares, bangers, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese lanterns and Naked Flames inc. tea lights
- Anybody that requires medication to be brought to the event must declare this on arrival and they must carry the relevant data sheets with the medication.
- No disposable BBQ’s or Gas cookers are permitted on site
Yes, as a Condition of Entry, all ticket holders and other persons entering the event will be subject to a search for illegal and prohibited items by trained security staff, working on behalf of the promoter.
Last entry per day is at 4pm for Day Ticket holders. If you arrive after this time you will not be allowed into the festival site and your ticket will not be refunded.
Stages will begin to close at 22:30 and the entire festival will close at 00:00.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
Doors open at 11:00 am each day (tickets will not be valid prior to this time).
No, We Are FSTVL E-Tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE thanks to a unique barcode
No, We Are FSTVL tickets are non-refundable.