Yes, you can arrive any day your ticket is valid for. Please note that we operate a strict no re-entry policy. Once you have left the site, you won’t be able to return.
VIP tickets include; posh loos, VIP bars, delicious street food, relaxing lounge areas and comfy seating.
The event arena opening times are subject to change and We Are FSTVL reserves the right to change these.
We operate a strict NO RE-ENTRY POLICY. No re-admissions or pass-outs will be allowed.
If you have a day ticket and you leave the festival site you WILL NOT BE ALLOWED RE-ENTRY
If you have a Weekend Ticket you WILL NOT BE ALLOWED RE-ENTRY ON INDIVIDUAL DAYS. On leaving the event after each day you will need to produce the ticket for the next day to gain re-entry.
Yes, disabled customers are welcome at We Are FSTVL and we will have a number of disabled facilities on site.
Please get in touch for more details at email@example.com
Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue:
- Disposable vapes
- Glass, including perfume and aftershave bottles
- Illegal substances & Illegal/Legal highs (Including Nitrous Oxide)
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as an offensive weapon
- No bag bigger than an A4 size will be permitted into the event
- Full body camouflage wear or workwear are not permitted into the event
- Portable Laser Equipment or Laser Pens
- Items of clothing that can be adapted to fully cover the face are not permitted into the event
- Full face masks
- Professional audio, audio-visual, film, or video recording equipment
- Flares, bangers, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese lanterns and Naked Flames inc. tea lights
- Anybody that requires medication to be brought to the event must declare this on arrival and they must carry the relevant data sheets with the medication.
- No disposable BBQ’s or Gas cookers are permitted on site
Yes, as a Condition of Entry, all ticket holders and other persons entering the event will be subject to a search for illegal and prohibited items by trained security staff, working on behalf of the promoter.
Last entry into the arena varies each day. Please ensure to double-check the last entry times on the day you are due to arrive to ensure you are not turned away at the gate:
Saturday 25th May – 5pm
Sunday 26th May – 5pm
If you arrive after any of these times you will not be allowed into the festival site and your ticket will not be refunded.
The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
The time doors open for Day Ticket holders varies each day. Please ensure to double check the arena opening times for the day you’re due to arrive as tickets will not be valid before these times:
Saturday 25th May – 11am
Sunday 26th May – 11am
No, We Are FSTVL E-Tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE thanks to a unique barcode
No, We Are FSTVL tickets are non-refundable.