You can view all authorised ticket sellers on our ticket page via the link below.
Do not buy tickets from unofficial ticket outlets, unlawful street traders/touts or off social media. There is no guarantee of any ticket’s validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents.
- Pay just 10%+bf upfront to secure your ticket. Once you’ve paid the first 10%, the following payments will be taken from your card
- Payments will be taken on the 1st of each month
- Check how much each payment will be on your order confirmation email.
- Make sure you have enough cash in your account when it’s due
- If the card payment fails you may lose your ticket, make sure you’ve got enough in your account to cover the payment
- Make sure the card you first used is valid for the entire term of the payment plan. Payment is taken from the card you first used to secure your ticket.
- If your card has expired or you have lost or cancelled it, we won’t be able to take the next payment and you could lose your ticket. Please contact Live It directly before the next payment is due if this is the case.
- Please note that it may take a few days for your payment to come out of your account. Please be patient, if you have any concerns please contact Live It customer service who can advise.
VIP tickets include; A priority queue jump, posh loos, VIP bars, delicious street food, relaxing lounge areas and comfy seating.
No, the organiser reserves the right to change the artist bill without prior notification and no refunds will be processed due to artist bill change /cancellation.
The organisers accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged E-Tickets. Contact your ticket provider for further assistance where possible.
In the event of a cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded from the point of sale.
No, all E-Tickets cannot be re-sold on the secondary market. Anyone found to be re-selling their ticket will get their tickets cancelled without refund and will be refused entry into the festival site.
No, We Are FSTVL E-Tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE thanks to a unique barcode
No, We Are FSTVL tickets are non-refundable.